Introduction: DIY Spring Pillows
Here are two different, but cute pillows you could use to decorate your room/home or give as a gift for any holiday!! These pillows were super easy to make so if you want to see how keep reading.
Step 1: Monogram Pillow
The first pillow is a monogram pillow and for this I used a pre-made pillow and white fabric.
1. I cut out a the letter B from the fabric and glued (you could also sew) it to the pillow
2. I let it dry and then I was done!!
This pillow makes the perfect gift and it was so easy to make!!!
Step 2: Tie-Dye Pillow
For the tie-dye pillow,
1. Dye a pillow case any color you want with any pattern ( I chose teal )
2. Follow the dye instructions and then take a pre-made pillow or stuffing and put it inside your pillow and glue or sew the top closed.
3. Glue or sew pom-poms around the outside and your done!!
Hope you guys enjoy this DIY and if you recreate it tweet or instagram it to me @diybri88
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.