Step 1: Gather All Your Supplies
* Elastic Cord
* G-S Hypo Cement or Craft Glue like E-6000
* Measuring Tape
* Variety of beads, (2 to 3mm) any color or shape
* Charms, spacers, feathers, etc whatever you want to add...GO CRAZY!!
* 2mm small jump ring
Step 2: Create Your Bracelet
* Add an additional 4 inches to the length then cut. (I cut mine at 10 1/2 for extra cushion)
* Add your jump ring to your charm
* Center your charm on cord
* Add your beads to the left side of the charm.
* Tape the right side
* Continue to add the beads until you reach 1 to 2 inches from the end
* Secure left side with tape.
Step 3: Create Your Bracelet Cont...
* Add beads to the right side
* Continue adding beads until you reach 1 to 2 inches from the end
* Add or take any extra beads off if needed
* Gather ends and begin to tie into a knot
* Gather ends again and tie into another knot
* Secure with G-S Hypo Cement, or E-6000 glue
* Let dry overnight
* Cut off cord ends