See the full post on my blog: http://advicefromatwentysomething.com/2012/07/02/diy-studded-trench/
Step 1: Supplies
- Cone spikes with screws
- Pyramid studs in 2 sizes
- Dart awl
- Multi-hole punch
- Needle nose pliers
- Flat head screwdriver
Step 2: Attach Pyramid Studs
- Use the dart awl to poke holes through the indents.
- Insert the stud through the holes.
- Secure with the flat head screwdriver.
Step 3: Attach Cone Spikes
- Insert the screw and secure the cone spike onto it.
- Tighten with the flat head screwdriver.