Introduction: DIY Toiletry Bag
This instructable requires little skill and is easy and fun to make without consuming a lot of your time.
Step 1: Materials
This instructable's grocery list is very short and costs little.
- your choice of fabric design
- two zippers of any kind (one just in case)
- white thread w/ needle
- your choice of badge
- Fabric scissors
Step 2: Assembly
- Sew on the badge as pictured above on the outer side of the fabric
- Fold the two ends of the fabric as shown and the picture and align the zipper so that it connects both ends
- Simply sew the ends of the zipper with the thread
- Now just fold the bag inside out and you have your toiletry bag!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.