Introduction: DIY Tripod Phone Holder
In this DIY I will show you how to make a sheap Tripod Phone Holder using only a PVC pipe!
So lets start this simple project
Step 1: Tools You Need
• PVC Pipe
• Bolt matches with the tripod screw
• Tamplate of your phone
• Super Glue + Hot glue
• Heat gun or Lighter (be careful with the heat)
Ruler + Pencil
Step 2: Cutting the PVC
1. I Measured 4,5 cm then I cut the PVC pipe by the hacksaw, after that I split it.
2. Then I straighten up the piece by heating it using fire (you can use heatgun) (SAFTY FIRST WEAR GLOVES)
3. Next I smooth the edges using the rasp (you can use sandpaper)
Step 3: Measuring the Dimensions
So now we gonna measure the dimensions of the phone then applying them on the piece
1. I measured 5mm from one side of the piece.
2. 8,94mm Depth
3. 61,3mm Width
4. then 8,94mm Depth
Now I heat up the peice following the lines I drew, after that I fold the piece in that line (look the pictures or the video)
Step 4: Gluing the Bolt
1. I put some superglue on one side of the piece I made the I attach the bolt.
2. Next I reinforce it by adding hot glue.
3. Then I paint the whole piece in black.
Step 5: The END
I hope you like this project
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.