Introduction: DIY Turquoise Spike Necklace
Make your own statement necklace using turquoise dagger beads here. From my blog, www.thanksimadeitblog.com
1. Use a strand of turquoise dagger beads.
2. Arrange beads into triangles, from shortest to longest and back to shortest.
3. Slide beads onto an eye pin. Loop the end of the pin closed.
4. Make five of these triangle sections.
5. Link sections together with jump rings.
6. Add chain and a clasp to the end sections. You're done!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.