In my version, I have used an old red bra that has been worn out (but I can bring myself to throw out!), some fabric petals from clearance from LAST year’s Valentine’s Day, and some glue.
Original post here:
Step 1: Materials and Step 1
- An old bra (Free, I know you have one!)
- Fabric Petals ($-cheap at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.)
- Glue of your choice. I used E-6000 because its fabric & washer friendly
- **Hot glue would also work, I just wanted to try this new glue to see if it held up as well!**
- Optional: Styrofoam sphere, melon, something spherical to work on!
Assemble all of your materials, you will want to have everything prepped and ready to use when you sit down to make this. You may want to put some paper towels or plates nearby to keep the petals on a clean surface. I recommend handling all of the petals before you start gluing, as they seem to stick to each other. Also, pull out any petals that are less than pretty, you should have plenty! I happened to have a decent sized Styrofoam ball around I didn’t get to use yet, and used that as a fake boob to fill out the bra while working on it. This helps keep the shape of the bra true to how it will fill out when it is actually on. You could use whatever else is comparable to your size. Or just use some paper or something to try and stuff it out a little. You are creative, you’ll think of something!