I felt like sprucing up my place to raise the energy so that I had something new and inspiring to wake up to but, I didn’t want to spend a lot of money doing it. I wasn’t keen on searching several stores to find something that attracts me either so I decided to create something myself and this is what I ended up with!
Step 2: MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
2. Adhesive (I used Fevicol’s easy flow white adhesive).
3. A skewer or a knitting needle or any even stick which you can roll with.
4. Few Clothespins.
5. A pencil & an eraser
6. Acrylic Colours.
7. Different sized brushes.
8. A few bowls to mix colours and to wash brushes,
9. A rag to clean up,
10. Refreshments to keep you going,
11. Some inspiration and
12. An active Imagination (Which includes viewing flipped images :P).
Step 3: STEP 01
This video teaches you how to roll newspapers and gives you plenty of ideas too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1aCN_lapjM
Once they are ready, paint them with your choice of colours based on your theme.
My theme was a tree and I used the VIBGYOR colour scheme to represent Chakras (energy vortexes) within the human body.
Step 4: STEP 02
I used Fevicol’s easy flow white adhesive because it works best on almost all surfaces and is available just about everywhere in India.