Introduction: DIY Watercolor Card
Hi everyone! Here is a perfect example of how you make something out of nothing! I was just doodling with my water color markers and I ended up turning it into a really awesome card! If you want to see it come together scroll down for instructions or you can click on my video and watch it too!
Step 1: Supplies
- card stock
- water color pens
- washi tape
- other embellishments
Step 2: How To
- Decorate the card stock to your hearts desire! Doodle, scribble, make a mess of things you know?!
- Cut out a shape (I chose a heart) from a section of your design
- Fold the shape so half is on the front of the car and half is on the back
- Decorate with washi tape and stickers!
- A great way to personalize birthday cards =)
Step 3: Follow Me Places!
- Instagram: Sweetblyss2 or Soniapaw
- Facebook: Sweetblyss
- Instrucables: Sweetblyss
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.