Introduction: DIY Winter Mint Body Scrub
Hi everyone, if you try any of my body scrub recipes, TRY THIS ONE! It is my favorite by far! This body scrub is extra moisturizing and perfect for dry winter skin! If you don't know what a body scrub is, it can be used to scrub away any dead skin on your arms, legs, and all over your body. This extra moisture packed recipe is great to use before you shave too because of all the oil! Enjoy!
Step 1: Need a Visual?
If you need a visual for this quick project, here is my video on YouTube, if not keep scrolling for the recipe!
Step 2: Recipe
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 drop of blue & 1 drop of green food dye (THIS WILL NOT DYE YOUR SKIN IV'E TESTED IT)
- Mixing bowl and measuring cups
Step 3: How to DIY
- Add sugar
- Add coconut oil at room temperature so it is soft enough to scoop, but not so soft that it is oil
- add extract
- add food dye
- add olive oil to the moisture level you would like, I used 1/2 cup
- mix well!
Step 4: Final Product
The final product should look like this! And again, it will not dye your skin! I have been using this for weeks now and my skin is not blue =) This is my favorite recipe so far! Hope you enjoy it!
Step 5: Follow Me Places!
Like this Instructable? I have more! Check out my Youtube page for more fun DIYs
If you re create this, please tag me on instagram with the hashtag #SweetBlyssDIY or #sweetBlyss