Introduction: DIY: Wooden Bead Keyring
Today I am going to show you what I did with the left over pieces of leather thread...
A simple and cool..
A Wooden Bead Keyring... :)
Step 1: Here's What You'll Need to Make You Own:
* reusable leather threads
* Wooden Bead
* split Rings
* rubber band
1. take 4 pieces of leather thread , attach with clip .
2. simply make a tail as shown in fig.
3. pass it through the hole of split ring.
4. Thread one bead onto each end of tail.
5. At the end of each side tie a knot from rubber band to prevent the bead from slipping.
Step 3: And Your Keyring Is Ready... :)
Attach it to your keys !
Thanks for looking !
If you make this, post a pic in the comments so I can see how you did !
just for fun and timepass.. :p lolz
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.