Five functions of remote control clock:
1. On time alarm (7-22 o'clock chime, hourly chime can also be turned off.)
2. Five channel alarm clock (can be turned on or off, respectively, with the shortcut keys to quickly turn on and off the main switch 5-way alarm.)
3. Error Correction (with software correction X days Y seconds, manually open the correction function, set the X and Y parameters can, Y is positive for X days plus Y seconds, Y is negative for X days minus Y.)
4. Memory when power off (dedicated clock chip + back-up battery, even if the external 5V power outage, battery-backed clock chip in the case can continue to travel time, eliminating the need for re-calibration after power off when the trouble.)
5. accurate time (clock chip oscillator selected error 5PPM, travel time from the hardware to ensure precision; with error correction procedures, can in 30 seconds April error control range)
General description of DIY kits
Kit model: BCL-1
Package name: 4 -bit remote control clock
PCB size :Φ57mm 1.0mm thick
Working voltage:5V(Powered by USB)
Lamp body size: Φ60mm
Step 1: Schematic Circuit Diagram
The whole system is made up of MCU minimum system,infrared receiver circuit,display circuit,buzzer circuit,the clock chip and power supply.
1.MCU minimum system:U1（STC11F04E）,POR made up by C1、R5，clock circuit made up by C2、C3、Y1
2.Infrared receiver circuit:U3 is responsible to receive the signal that is sent by remote control.After amplification, the whole line is output from 1 pin and send to MCU to process.
3.Display circuit:U4(74HC138D)3－8 decoder、Q1-Q4、R7-R14 and digital tube which has the same anode.
4.Buzzer circuit: R6、Q5 and LS1,key tone of the clock, the sound of hourly chime, the bell of clock. Those sound is output from P3.1 port of MCU and make a sound by Q5 driving LS1
5.Clock chip:U2（DS1302）、Y2、C5、C6 and BT1
6.Power Supply: J1 connect power line and C4 smoothing.
Step 2: Weld SMD IC and Resistor
Step 3: Weld DIP Component on Other Side
Step 4: Weld MCU and Clock IC
Step 5: Weld Battery Box and Buzzer
Step 6: Install LED Segment Displays
Step 7: Deal With Lamp Body
Step 8: Take Down Trigger Spot for Lamp Body by Blade
Step 9: Deal With the Interface of Lamp Body
Step 10: Install USB Cable and Take a Knot
Step 11: Red Cable Is VCC and Black or Blue Cable Is GND.
Step 12: The Effect After Connecting to the Power
Step 13: Install Remote Control
Step 14: Install Shrapnel
Step 15: Install the Other Shrapnel
Step 16: Install IR LED
Step 17: Install Shell
Step 18: Demonstration Effect
Step 19: Video to Show the Effect
Thank you for your visiting! Please feel free to share us your comments. :)
Should you meet any problem, please feel free to contact us.