- If you need "an object", first consider modifying something you already got!
- Why buy new when you can make better ?
Here is a summary of what I will show you:
- Who am I?
- My robots
- My room - made for projects (sleeping is only an added value!)
- Led reading lamp
- Bedroom illumination CFL lamp
- Camera tripod
- Skype Cell
- Laptop reparation
- Remote control amelioration
- Composite video cable from a banana wire
- Battery charger: from AA only to AA / AAA
- TV antenna
- Plants + shelf
- Plant light
- Alarm clock
As you will see, I'm a hardcore DIYer. I can't live without a project! I hope you will like what I have to show you and that you will vote for me. An Epilog would be so useful! Your second best choice is to vote for my friend Jerome Demers Desktop energy seed lamp or for Simon St-Hilaire's description of our robot BOTUS so I could have access to a machine :)
Note: As you will notice, I'm presenting many projects but I'm not explaining in details how they are achieved. If you are interested by something, just ask your questions in the Comments. If there is enough interest for a project, I will make a detailed Instructable about it.