So here they are: an addictional rail to easily shift up and down all the mechanism, a twin LED lamp to light better the working surface and, last but not least, an integrated automatic power switch connected to the teethbrush-lever! Does this lever type seem strange to you? read the first Instructable!
Step 1: Tools and b.o.m.
- a second macro photography rail
- a tactile switch (better with a metal lever) with a little screw
- a shucko socket
- a wall plug with wire
- an aluminium bar abouth three inches lenght
- a bolt with nut
- a short bipolar wire for swich connection
- some hot-shrinking tubes
- and of course some tools, a welder, a welding support (maybe with a lens), hot glue (mine is black), a double elements glue, pliers, a screwdiver, etc.