Introduction: DIY Device for Remote Controlling Blinds
If you are looking to significantly enhance the details and style of your home, then you should consider building and installing DIY device for remote controlling blinds.
It is super easy and fun to build and can be easily installed on to every existing non automated blinds. Once installed it is amazingly convenient to operate. Additionally, remote control blinds are very impressive and after installing it, you’ll be able to remedy the common morning glare problem with the click of a button to fall quickly back to sleep, and you don’t even have to get out of bed!
Uses of Remote DIY device for remote controlling blinds
- you can effectively combat the negative effects of excessive sunlight in your home,
- you can operate hard to reach blinds - very effective for tall windows that is difficult to reach or operate.
Step 1: Building Instructions
- After building this device, you attach blinds rod and LEGO brick with rubber.
- Make sure batteries in your LEGO ir remote and battery box are full.
- Make sure ir remote and ir receiver are on same frequency.
- Turn the battery box on.
- Attach device to your window frame and let the fun begin
Step 2: DIY Device for Remote Controlling Blinds in Action
Step 3: Improvement Possibilities
- LEGO ir receiver can operate on more than one channel. It is possible to build whole system of turning blinds (not just on one window).
- DIY device for remote controlling blinds can be upgraded so it can lift and lower blinds.