try this new ethnic purse for these holidays :)
Funky and super cool.
Step 1: Requirements
2.Cotton cloth for lining (same size)
3.Golden colored thin lace
4. Broad lace (purple color or any other) for the boundary.
6.Multi thread strand mostly golden
7.Extra decorative items or hangings.
8. sewing materials.
Step 2: Inner Lining
2. Take the lining cloth and fold it as shown.
3. Sew it from three sides making a pocket of the cloth.
Step 3: Lacing It Up
2. place the lace horizontally on it and sew it .
3. the cloth with the sewed lace is shown.
Note: while sewing leave at-least half an inch from the bottom.
Step 4: Another Pocket
make sure you stitch it inside out so that the extra cloth is not visible.
Now place the inner lining pocket inside the shimmer pocket .
Step 5: Looping
1. Make a one inch loop on the upper side which is the opened side.
2. sew it completely to make a passage .
3.attach golden thick strand of thread/ lace to make the handle.
Step 6: Hole
2. You can use scissors/ heat a metal etc to make the hole.
Note: just hole one layer of the shimmer + lining cloth.
Step 7: Threading It Up
2. pass it through the hole till the opposite side.
Repeat this for the other side also.
This gives you two threads hanging from the two extreme corners of the purse just under the handle.
Step 8: Decorate
The choice of the bead is yours.
Note: Make sure you tie the laces properly for more efficiency you can try stitching it .
Step 9: Pursilicious
Now flaunt off the new n latest ethnic DIY homemade purse.
Check how it works :)