Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Making the "steps"
2. After you've cut it, proceed to make a second mark at 3 cm starting from the round end of the stick(don't cut it!).
3. Make a line at each cm above the 3 cm mark.
4. Draw a line(lengthwise of the pop stick) that divides each smaller lines in half.
5. Draw a horizontal line connecting the bottom line to where the upper line intersects with longer line that runs lengthwise of the pop stick.
Step 3: Making the "steps" Cont.
Make two of these.
2. Cut a 1.5 cm piece.
3.Glue the three pieces together.
Step 4: Making the Third "step"
2. Mark a second line at 1.35cm. Then, using the same methods shown previously, make the template for the grooves and cut it.
Step 5: Making the Body
2. Glue the 2 of 4 slanted pieces(parallel to each other) with the "step" made in Step 4.
3. Make four smaller slanted pieces and glue them on to both sides of the longer slanted sides.
*Make sure all of the pieces are alligned.
Step 6: Making the Second Body.
2. Pics 2~4: cut three small pieces about 1.5 cm long and glue all of them between the two slanted sticks as shown in picture 4.
Step 7: Making the Second Body Cont.
2. Glue the piece made in the step above to the main frame as shown in picture 4(make sure the pieces across each other are parallel to one another).
Step 8: Finishing the Second Body
2. Glue the sticks in the way shown in picture 2. *Notice how the sticks are not touching the grooves.
Step 9: Joining the Two Frames(Almost Done!)
Step 10: Finished!
2. By now, you should have a little bit of wood sticking out at the back of the rubber band gun. Simply sand it smooth and flat with a file or dremel tool.
P.S. If the length of the rubber band gun "barrel" does not exert enough tension on a runner band, try using shorter rubber bands or extend the nose or tip of the gun.