The purpose of this project is to build a sofa that can be also an emergency bed (quite confortable..) and also act as home theater case.
In my room the shape of furniture was particular, so I adopted the sofa shape to it.
If you are interested, you can view the list of my not-yet-realized ideas on my blog
Step 1: Materials
- 5 pieces of wood (multilayer or MDF), the size of wood depends on the size of the sofa. I used 110 cm x 120cm (43 x 47 inches)
- Screwdriver (better if electric)
- Electric saw
- Lot of screw
- Metal bars to connect wood pieces
- Sheets of paper (better if they are big)
- High density Foam (10 cm)
- Low density Foam (3 cm)
- Lot of fabric
- Thin plywood