Introduction: DJI Phantom Case
A case to protect your DJI Phantom (or any 350 class quad) with its landing gears and carry it in a bag. I wanted it light, cheap and that can contain all accessories (except radio).
Step 1: Material
- 1 sheet of 6mm Coroplast : 80cm x 120cm
- 1 sheet of 1,5cm foam : 20cm x 40cm
- few cm of adhesive velcro tape
- 30cm of insulating tape
- 30cm of double-sided tape
- a cutter with a new blade
Step 2: Cut Pattern
Step 3: Assembly and Foam
I've only used double-sided tape to glue the foam and assembly small parts like blades hinges.
Step 4: Batteries, Blades and a Box for the Accessories
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.