Introduction: DL-44 (Han Solos Blaster)
DL 44 is han solos blaster in star wars designed with tinkercad.
I designed this awhile back in tinkercad. So design instructions are not very detailed
Step 1: Tool Used
- 3D printer
- Slicing software
Step 2: Design
Designed in tinkercad and scaled up a bit in simplify3d
- made barrel out of cylinder
- added cone to end and hollowed it
- made a line of holes
- duplicated turned and duplicated until it was all the way around
- added more detail to barrel
- used a few rectangles to behind it
- added hollowed cylinders in back
- cut hole for trigger
- added frame around where trigger will be
- added trigger made of stretched cylinder with another one cutting into that
- added mounts
- made scope out of cylinder
- added cone and another cylinder
- added cylinder sticking up towards right side of scope with another on top of that
- added a detailed handle made out of cylinder and dome
- cut ring holes into it
- added screws made of domes
- scaled in simplify 3d
Step 3: Printing
Printed with supports in pla with a .2 mm layer height.
Don't use abs it is a long print and could warp off supports!Do not put supports in tip they may be hard or impossible to remove without breaking the tip!
Step 4: Please Vote
If you liked this please vote for me in plastics contest
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.