Through out the years homemade baking has been lost; people now a days go out to the market and buy everything frozen and ready to bake. Well it's time for that to change, and you're going to help out by making your very own homemade pie! Pie? Yes, PIE! Have you ever heard the saying, "Easy as Pie" or when people say, "I like Pie", I can bet you that over 95% of those people don't know how to make "Pie".To make this you'll need a few ingredients, that's if you have baked or cooked, you should have at home. Here is a list of the few things you'll need.
- 2 Cups (240 grams) of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup (64 grams) of Sugar
- 8oz (227 grams) of Unsalted chilled butter
- 5oz (140mL) of cold water
- Egg Whites
That's all you need. Probably the most you'll need to buy would be the butter. Lets move on and make the actual pie.
* You need extra flour for later when knitting the dough*