Introduction: Daddy's Spaghetti
Adults Enjoy this tasty dish as much as children. It's fast, easy, and cheap, with enough to serve a couple of hungry adults or several kids.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Mix a bit of olive oil to keep the boiling foam down.
- Mix in several hot dogs sliced into circles and boil together
- Drain and keep a cup of the liquid
- Brown a 1/3 stick of butter
- Mix drained noodles and boiled hot dog slices with butter in pan
- Sprinkle and stir garlic powder to taste
- Add ketchup again to taste
- Over low heat pour the cup of previously collected boil juice and mix gently
- When the mixture is absorbed it is ready
- Serve " Daddy's Spaghetti " to grand children and even some adults when camping in the wilds of Nevada's huge empty spaces :-)
- Plus you have two unused seasoning packets for other applications !
Step 2: BOIL
I like to paraphrase, the three witches in William Shakespeare's Macbeth.
Whenever there is cauldron rolling boil on the stove beneath me ( I'm 6'1" high )
- Take three Ramen packages
- Cut up four hot dogs ( one plus the number of Ramen packs )
- Put it in enough water to submerge it all ( yes it floats )
- Add about 1/4 cup of olive oil ( keeps the foam down )
- Add only one seasoning packet per three noddle packages.
- Start a rolling boil and reduce the heat to a boil ( about 3 Minutes )
Step 3: DRAIN
When the boil is complete drain the noodles and dog slices.
But keep a cup of the juice for later.
Step 4: SEASON to FLAVOR and ABSORBE
- After browning the butter,
- Drop the noodles with dogs to mix with butter
- Then sprinkle the Garlic powder to taste
- It doesn't hurt to add some more butter on top
- Add the Ketchup, Pour in the cup of Boil juice and
- Simmer over low heat until absorbed.
Step 5: SERVE
- Spin up a turn of noodles
- Stab a dog to lock the fork end
- Place the selection in your mouth
- Enjoy the comforting taste of this very excellent dish.
It is a wonderful world where such easy foods are available to you.
Step 6: Great Food for Land Sailing on the Austin Playa
This is where Daddy's Spaghetti is really enjoyable by the ICeng clan.
Added July 14 in commemoration of the World's Cup going on now !
Step 7: COLLABORATIONS FOR FOOD PLEASURENVIRONMENTS
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.