Cook up three packages and only use one seasoning packet;
- Mix a bit of olive oil to keep the boiling foam down.
- Mix in several hot dogs sliced into circles and boil together
- Drain and keep a cup of the liquid
- Brown a 1/3 stick of butter
- Mix drained noodles and boiled hot dog slices with butter in pan
- Sprinkle and stir garlic powder to taste
- Add ketchup again to taste
- Over low heat pour the cup of previously collected boil juice and mix gently
- When the mixture is absorbed it is ready
- Serve " Daddy's Spaghetti " to grand children and even some adults when camping in the wilds of Nevada's huge empty spaces :-)
- Plus you have two unused seasoning packets for other applications !
recipe as first seen here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Ramen-Noodle-The-Neglegted-Spice-Packet/