Introduction: Dark Chocolate Guinness Rocky Road
If you love Rocky Road then you will definitely enjoy these Dark Chocolate Guinness Rocky Road bars! Another no bake recipe that is ready in no time! All you have to do is melt the chocolate, add your favorite ingredients, mix, pour, chill & you are good to go!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get baking!
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
400g/14oz Dark Chocolate
100g/3.5oz Digestive Biscuits
75g/2.6oz Unsalted Butter
100ml/3.4 fl oz Guinness Beer
40g/1.4oz Dried Cranberries
Step 3: Directions:
1. Melt the butter and chocolate over double boiler.
2. Pour in Guinness beer and mix well.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients – marshmallows cut in small pieces if you can’t find mini marshmallows, roughly crushed digestive biscuits, dried cranberries, peanuts & almonds. Mix until they are all covered with the chocolate mix.
4. Pour into a tin foil tray (or onto a baking tray lined with baking paper) and spread the mixture around.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Cut into snack-size rocky road bars.
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.