Introduction: Darth Maul Face Paint (Star Wars)
Going out as the evil Darth Maul from the Star Wars franchise has never been more of a forceful feeling! Here, I give my credit to amazing face painters Ms.MaoMaoz and Ashlea Henson, both of which created their own versions of this dark red character on YouTube.
Ms.MaoMaoz's Version: https://www.instructables.com/id/Darth-Maul-Makeup-Transformation/
Ashlea Henson's Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4x530r5m04
Step 1: Step by Step
Follow these step-by-step photos as I show you my take on the character:
- First, I painted three yellow horns on the forehead...
- ...followed by a layer of red (Beach Berry from Mehron Paradise) all over the face.
- Now, I painted black geometric shapes over each eye.
- Then, I continued to use black to fill in the gaps around the horns and painted a line going down the bridge of the nose.
- Then, I colored the nose, lips, and sides of the jawbone parts with black.
6-7. I used even more black to make robotic lines and dots across the forehead, on the cheeks, on the chin, and on the bottom lip.
8. Finally, I used a mix of red, light brown, and white to highlight the horns, and used a final layer of black to add shadowing to the geometric lines on the forehead, and the sides of the face
9. The last step is to add a black cape to complement the look. You can use a black hoodie or black scarf as well!
Step 2: May the Force Be With You
Now, it's time to let the force be within reach!