You'll want to get rid of the ice, won't you? Well, this is how its done. Laidback-style.
Keep in mind, we are dealing with water, water is wet, water is hard (if cold), and water may cause damage to property and so on. Your landlord might be a little grumpy if you spill a lot of water in your flat.
I have been instructed to tell you that:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! IF YOU MESS THIS UP, IT'S ON YOU.
Now, lets get to "work".
Step 1: What you'll need
Here is what I think you'll need:
- The freezer (preferably without food)
- A bucket
- Gaffers tape / duct tape / electricians tape (this actually works best)
- A refuse bag, the big sturdy kind.
- A bottle, empty. 1,5 liters will suffice.
- A can of Coke. Or two....