Here's what you'll need:
* Fabric - different colors and patterns for your birds
* String - something thick enough to hold the weight of the stuffed birds, decorative beads and yarn and then ending cowbell ( if you choose)
* Large beads ( with big enough holes to fit your string through)
* Decorative yarn or fabric strips to tie to the string between birds
* Cow bell ( for the bottom of your bird hanging)
* Bells (if you choose) to be strung with the beads and yarn or fabric pieces between each bird)
Step 1: Creating a pattern and cutting...
Then cut out all your pieces using the patterns and leaving a 3/4 seam allowance. We are sewing the seams right side out and a good size seam allowance will allow you to cut the edges in a curved, zig zag pattern all around or by using pinking sheers...(your choice).
FYI: You need a front and back for each bird and two wings ( I have a habit of leaving out important details while making things sometimes....so don't make my mistake:))
I made 6 birds all together. ( That makes a 6 foot long Bird Hanger all together by the time you add the cord and beads between each bird)