Step 1: The Supplies
Card stock strips
Wooden, plastic or up cycle a bangle
Small clippings of pictures, photos or words
Stamps and ink
Modge Podge of your choice
Step 2: Modge Podge
2. Cut card stock into strips that are 1inch by 4inches.
Optional step: Use stamps on your card stock .
3.Take your strips and coat the back of it in Modge Podge.
4. Place the strip glue side down on the bangle and wrap around to the inside.
5. Continue until the bangle is covered with cardstock.
6. Let dry!
**Note my paper is overlapping for a textured look.
**** if you are happy with your bangle at this stage let dry then cover with Modge Podge.
Step 3: Add the images
2. Decide where you want them.
3. Glue the pictures on by adding Modge Podge to the back and smoothing them to the bangle.
4. Set aside and let dry.
Step 4: Seal it
I made a drying rack by using my paint bottles and a wooden craft stick.
2. Once the first layer dries apply a second coat and set aside to dry again.