Just saying "homemade whipped cream" makes your taste buds stand at attention, right? Well, here's a yummy whipped cream recipe that will have you dashing to your kitchen with visions of espresso and whipped cream dancing in your head.
Tools you need:
- Steam Free Milk Frother
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Tall Mug
Step 1: Make Homemade Whipped Cream (Single Serving)
- Start with one ounce of fresh whipped cream (non-dairy or dairy works fine), a tall mug and your milk frother
- Put heavy cream in your tall mug and start frothing
- Stop frothing when the cream starts thickening
- Add several drops of vanilla and powdered sugar to taste (start at one teaspoon of powdered sugar)
- Start frothing again (but don't froth too much unless you want to make homemade butter!)
Step 2: Add It to Your Espresso (Espresso Con Panna or Café Vienne)
Have a cup of hot, delicious espresso waiting. Add a dollop of your homemade whipped cream to your espresso, sit back, relax and indulge in one of life's greatest pleasures.