If you like Nachos and sweet deserts than you will like these. This is the perfect game day snack. Here is how you make them.
Step 1: The Nacho Chips
1. Tortilla Chips. It can be any brand or type of corn chips. I used blue corn chips because I like the added color.
2. 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
3. 1/4 Cup of sugar. I used Raw sugar, but you can use white sugar.
4. 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin spice
5. 1/2 Tablespoon of cinnamon
6. 1/4 Cup of melted butter
7. A pan
8. A paper or plastic bag
First you need to pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees. Next you need to open the bag of chips and poor half the bag into your paper or plastic bag. Next you need to add all of your dry ingredients. Once added shake the bag so you mix all of the ingredients. Next melt your butter and mix it into the bag also. Shake that very well to. After that place your chips on to a pan and place it into your oven for 5 minutes. Next you will need to make the icing.
Step 2: The Icing
1. 1 Cup of Powdered/Confectionary Sugar
2. 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla
3. 1/8 Teaspoon of salt
4. 2 Tablespoons of Skim Milk
5. 4 Tablespoons of melted butter
6. A bowl
7. A whisk
First you will need to add all of the ingredients into the bowl you have. Once you added them whisk them all together, You can also you an electronic mixer instead of the whisk and bowl. Once mixed drizzle half of the icing you produced on to the chips you have just taken out of the oven. After you have done that place the chips back into the oven for another two minutes with the same 350 degrees. Warm up the other half of the icing for 2 minutes separately from the chips. Do this also in the 350 degree oven so they both end at the same time.