Once in a while, everybody runs out of deoderant and throws out the container, harming the environment and wasting a perfectly good container. Instead of throwing that stick of deoderant out, you can reuse it to build an iPod touch case that is secret and durable.
The first thing you are probably thinking is "ewww I don't want deoderant getting all over my iPod. If you clean the container properly, no deoderant will get on your iPod and it won't smell as bad! Also as you can see in the picture, the curve of my iPod looks similar to the curve of deoderant, so this case is perfect for a spy!
I was inspired to make this because....
- I just finished a stick of deoderant and I didn't want to throw out the container
- My old iPod case is breaking
- I thought it would be fun.
You should make this because...
- It protects your iPod
- It looks like deoderant but it is really a case, making you a spy!
- People will think you are awesome!
I hope you enjoy building your deoderant iPod touch case!
Step 1: Materials
You will need....
- An empty stick of deoderant
- An iPod
- Needle nose pliers
- A hot glue gun (with glue)
- A sink
I used an assortment of tools to put together my case because I couldn't seem to get out the twisty pole in the deoderant so I cut it off with tin snips and wire cutters!