**Not recommended for individuals with allergies to peanuts, chocolate, or oats. If you are allergic to these things, I'm sorry. I'll try to find a variation that all can enjoy.**
Step 1: Ingredients
- Pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- Peanut butter
- Oatmeal cookie dough mix
- Chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
- Rolling pin (or smooth glass [optional])
- Pizza tray or baking tray
- Fork (or two butter knives)
- Mixing bowl
Step 2: The Dough
Step 3: The "Sauce"
The consistency you are looking for is that of a thick syrup, or a thinner molasses. Basically, you want to be able to pour it out, but have it stay put.
When it's the right consistency, pour it onto the dough, and spread with a spatula leaving some room around the edge.