Introduction: Design Thinking - Cup Design
The project that is improved in accordance with my persona who care safety and precaution is designed as closed form to decrese to pour and burn.
Step 1: Persona
Step 2: SWOT Analysis
Step 3: Concept 2
Acoording to Swot analysis, concept is changed in terms of cost, recycling, production problems etc. Top part is turned 270° to avoid both pouring and splash during carrying and burning our hand by insulate
Step 4: Concept 3
Thermochronmic paint that changes color in tempreture t is used to be sure liquid tempreture and ceramic cup is prefered to be better conduction. Thanks to dye that is changed color at the most available drinking tempreture (80°C), drinking without damaged from high tempreture is provided. In addition, my persona's hand pattern is used on the cup to be conformed with ''personalization'' keyword and silicon is applied on the pettern to provide protecting and insulate.
Step 5: Materials
1) Ceramic cup
2) Mixing bowl
3) Acriylic paint
4) Tube silicon
5) Mixing stick
6) Thermochromic pigment
1) Mixing acrylic paint and thermocromic pigment.
2) Dying parts of cup which is touched by hand.
3) Making a handprint mark.
4) Tube silicon is applied on the pattern.
Step 8: Arduino Concept
We need to wait to cool high tempreture drinking a little when we work or study on the table. But, we forget this dirink mostly and it becomes cool to much. Hence, I designed Arduino interrated baverage coaster. When liquid tempreture reachs 80°C, circuit starts to signal audiosignal. Due to this signal, persona can drink baverage at available temreture without forget.
Step 9: Materials
For baverage coaster; cardboard cup, thin metal sheet, craft knife, pliers, pen
For Arduino circuit; LM35 tempreture sensor, buzzer , Arduino Uno, breadboard, jumper cables
1) Cutting cardboard cup at 25 mm height from top.
2) Cutting metal sheet as has four bulges. On the cardboard surface, making four cuts to pass metal sheet bulges.
3) Boring a hole in side surface to pass tempreture sensor and cable.
4) Passing metal sheet from cuts and place. Meanwhile, you can get help from pliers to curl up bulges.
Step 11: Arduino
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.