- It's cheap, our stuffs you need only cost 1-2 USD, and it's also easy and fast to build. We are going to a bluetooth adapter, an official one need $19.
- Wiring is annoying, how many times you made wrong wiring..
- It's stackable and you can use again and again without wiring, stacking it also makes it easy to fixed, other arduino shields can also stack and stack again.
- Break away pin header Male, you can use normal pin header, or the speical arduino pin header
- Break away pin header Female
- Prototype board, 5*7 CM size
- Soldering wires (this may even not necessary)
Step 1: Measure and Soldering
After that, you can soldering and fixed the prototype board with the pin headers below
Step 2: Connector on Prototype Board
You also have to think about how to design the wiring go through well, see the reference pictures. You can also use the metal wires connect the two ends and make the soldering line. I am here using the "flying" wiring, for this simple case.
Step 3: Finish Soldering Wires
Done! see the last picture, 00:02:0A:01.... is the bluetooth module