Sometimes you need a simple schematic of your circuit to illustrate your instructable or something else. If you simply want to connect some basic parts a professional tool like EagleCad might be a huge overkill.
I suggest to use Webtronics instead. The software is still under developemet but already useful. You dont have to setup the program on your computer, it runs directly in your webbrowser. So you may try it right now by clicking the link.
- very simple and intuitive
- import svg vector graphics
- exports svg vector graphics
- runs in a webbrowser - no need to install software
- only a few parts in the parts list
- very basic