Autodesk 123D Design Online: http://apps.123dapp.com/design
Autodesk 3D Print Utility
MakerBot Replicator 2
Step 1: Modeling in 123D Design Online
Step 2: Add your name on trophy
123D Design Online only supports English characters text for now, if you want to add a non-English text, take Chinese as an example, you can use 123D Design Online’s import SVG function
1. Input Chinese characters in 2D vector software, such as Adobe Illustrator.
2. Create outline for the text object, then save as SVG file in local disk.
3. In 123D Design Online, select ‘Import’ item from application menu.
4. Choose the save SVG file and open, it will import in the current project, and generate the solid shape automatically.
Step 3: Use text elements to make two handles
1. Add a text object in the canvas, modify the input text to capital ‘C’.
2. Reposition C shape to the body of trophy, snap to the key point.
3. Rotate and modify it to proper angle that you expected.
4. Click ‘Smart Position’ tool in top toolbar, reposition the handle onto the center of trophy.
5. Press CTRL key and rotate the first handle with 180 degree, you will get a duplicate one.