2. On to that is mounted the two uprights (10.25").
3. And in between is the cross brace (16.25")
4. Also mounted to the base is two pieces of 1.5" aluminum angle which two 24" full extension drawer slide are mounted to for the Y Axis.
7. The X axis gets mounted to the two uprights. It is adjustable the way we did it, so we can adjust for our dremel travel.
9. We made some 1" x 1" x .5" aluminum blocks for spacers for the Z axis.
10. Those are put on and it gets mounted to the slides on the X axis.