Don't worry, they don't taste, smell or look like beans.
- 1 can black beans
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon OT BOT Chili Powder (or your favorite spicy seasoning)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 4 oz extra dark chocolate, broken
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water
Step 1: Batter
- Drain and rinse beans in a strainer.
- Beat eggs until creamy.
- Combine beans, butter, vanilla, chocolate, cocoa powder, seasoning, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, water in food processor, blend until smooth.
- Combine eggs and bean mixture, stir until blended.
- Fill cupcake liners 80% full.
Step 2: Bake
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Step 3: Demonify
- Fashion devilish horns from marshmallows.
- Attach horns with black or red icing.