- 4 chicken pieces (or more depending on size)
- 2 level tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons made Colmans mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika pepper
- Pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon mixed herbs
Lay chicken in shallow ovenproof dish. Shake rest of ingredients together in a jam jar. Pour over chicken and leave to marinate whilst you heat oven to Gas 6 (200C).
Place dish just above centre of hot oven and cook for 1 hour. Baste during cooking.