HOW THE PROJECT WORKS
- the right-side up of the project is acutally the back of the cigarette box upside down
- when the door opens, a slide in the project is pulled down revealing a black surface that fills in the holes of the facial features. The cigarette box lid is also opened, revealing a peekaboo message.
- the project is attached to a fishing string that is also attached to the side edge of the fridge door. It is also designed so that opening the freezer door in standard fridge models will not affect the project.
- empty cigarette pack (with the inside foil taken out)
- strip of balsawood, 3/16" thick
- construction paper (main color, auxiliary color, black)
- silicone double-stick tape (or any other strong, thin varieties)
- fishing string
- elastic bead thread
- sticky backed magnets
- 3 large brad pins
- small post-it pad
- x-acto knife
- glue gun