Introduction: Digital UV-meter, With OLED Display. Arduino Project for Beginners
Video demonstration (English subtitles).
Hello, instructable. Today I will tell you how to make a simple digital VU meter (sound level meter) using Arduino and OLED displays and 2 resistors by yourself (DIY). The device is quite simple, for beginners it will be a rewarding experience.
Step 1: Components for This Arduino Project:
- Arduino Nano V3.0;
- 0.96 inch IIC I2C 128X64 OLED Display;
- One 10K, resistor(R1 no scheme);
- One 10K-100K potentiometer(R2no scheme);
Step 2: Device Circuitry
As you see the scheme is extremely simple, every novice will make.
- Resistor R1(10K) it is necessary!
- Potentiometer R2 may have a nominal value of 10K up to 100K.It is used to adjust the sound level.
Step 3: Source Code
ArduinoVuOledMeter.ino - all this - the mathematical magic.
display.c - BMP-file to convert to an array of points. It must be located near the ArduinoVuOledMeter.ino.
Step 4: Enjoy
Created by Techn0man1ac.
P.S. If you want a stereo version - make two identical devices.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.