Introduction: Digital and Binary Clock With Two LED Matrix and RTC
This is an entry in the
Epilog Challenge 9
This project is about a Digital and Binary Clock using Arduino and two LED matrix with MAX72XX and RTC (Real Time Clock) including several features.
- Digital Clock
- Binary Clock
- Mode AM/PM
- Mode 24 hours (international mode)
- Time & Date (Day, Month & Weekday)
- 02 different types of fonts (conventional & stylish)
- RTC keeps the time and date when the clock is off
- The internal memory of RTC can record the operational modes
- Two digits sharing same LED display.
The operation is very simple using the Arduino's restart button.
Every time you turn on or restart the Arduino, a new clock mode is set automatically.
To make this project so simple, I dedicated a lot of creativity and ingenuity to the code to add various features.
I hope you enjoy it!!
See video at: Illustrative Video
Note: If you like my project, please vote for it in the Arduino Contest and in the LED Contest! Tks!
Step 1: Material List
- Arduino UNO & Genuino
- DS1307 module (Real Time Clock - RTC)
- Dot LED Matrix with Maxim MAX72XX
- Breadboard (medium size)
- Jumpers Wires
Step 2: Sketch & Templates
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.