This is simply a method of turning a black and white digital image into a large heart-shaped fabric throw that can be made of any two fabrics of your chosing.
I made mine for use with the Inflatable Love seat.
Step 1: Go get stuff
- A computer with Photoshop
- A black and white printer
- 60 sheets of paper (give or take)
- Masking tape
- Tracing Paper
- 200 beaded pins
- Thread (to match fabric)
- Fabric for foreground color (as large as you want to make your heart)
- Fabric for background color (as large as you want to make your heart)
- A sewing machine
- A sewing needle
- Photoshop file (see below)