I don't know if you guys know about ti or not. If you do, please don't comment saying "OH MY GOD EVERYONE KNOWS THIS TRICK" k? Thanks.
This is a pretty cool trick. With only a little bit of breath, you can make a dime perform a back flip.
I learned this trick in church. I don't know what it had to do with religion, but it was fun.
While we were there we made a club known as "the dime flipping club" because some people couldn't do it so we wanted to harass them. Mean, but that's life.
- BONUS: Dime gliding trick.
I lost the USB cable for our digital camrea :O
-A Dime (does not work with quarters nickels or pennies for some reason.)
-A Table or flat surface
Step 1: The Trick
1) Place the dime
Place the dime about 3cm off the edge of the table. Yes measure it with a centimeter ruler.
- You can put it right on the edge, follow these steps, and it will glide instead of flip. This may also happen if you don't do it right.
Level your mouth with the edge of the table
3) BLOW a minty burst of air
Take in a deep breath of air,concentrate, and blow a strong (but brief) burst of air! The dime should perform a back-flip (and possibly start rolling) Like a gymnast. Unless you have bad breath.
Practice until you master the art of dime flipping.
4) Congratulate yourself and your dime.
Your a winner.
Step 2: Troubleshooting
- You may have mistaken the dime for a penny or nickel.
- Your mouth may not be level enough
- You may not have blown air right