Recently I made a diorama and I made these accessories for it using air-dry clay. They are two bridges, a short post, a pyramidal road marker, and a small tree stump. Below them are what were meant to be three old broken-off tree branches but they look more like ... Something else. And I am in the process of remaking these. The second pic shows an altar made by wrapping air dry clay around an electronic candle.
This is the altar. It is made from an electronic candle. I wrapped clay around it, let it dry, and added more layers of clay, allowing each new layer to dry before I worked on it again. The back was added, as were the ribs on the sides, then I painted it with acrylic paints. The bottom view shows the on-off switch and battery door of the candle.
The bridges. I made the small one first, to learn what to do and not do, then I made the second large bridge. I rolled the clay out into a slab, trimmed it, then curved it and lay it on its side to dry thoroughly. then I also painted them brown.
The tree stump, road marker, and post. All are made from air dry clay and painted brown.
The old tree branches. I am remaking these for obvious reasons.
Early test pic of the diorama. The altar is in this pic. The wizard I bought years ago but the other two figs I customized.