Introduction: Diploma Sandwich Rolls
Celebrate that graduate's special day with these clever and simply perfect diploma sandwich rolls. They will earn you an A+ for sure.
Step 1: Ingredients
12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
12 slices turkey or ham
12 slices cheese
Step 2: Instructions
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Flatten each roll into a 4x6-inch rectangle.
3. Cut off a 1/4-inch strip from the 6-inch side, and set aside.
4. Place one slice of meat and one slice of cheese on each roll.
5. Roll up in jelly-roll fashion.
6. Tie with the 1/4-inch strip of dough.
7. Place rolls on a large sprayed baking sheet.
8. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
9. Let rise 30 minutes.
10. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.