Introduction: Disney Cake Balls
How to make Delicious sweets in the shapes of Disney characters, using very simple ingredients. Perfect for a kid's birthday party or just a cute treat <3
Step 1: To Make These Cake Balls, You Will Need:
Flour - 1 cup
Vanilla Extract - 1 Tea Spoon
Fondant - red, blue, yellow, white, black (optional)
Coco Powder - 4-5 Table Spoon (optional)
Milk - 1 cup
M&M - No nuts, pure chocolate (optional)
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking Powder - 1 & 1/4 Tea Spoon
Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup
Egg - 1
Sift - 1
Step 2: Oven
Pre-heat the oven to 350° F or 177° C
Step 3: Mix Butter and Sugar With an Electric Mixer in a Bowl.
1/4 cup of unsalted butter
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 electric mixer
Step 4: In a Separate Bowl, Mix Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Sifted Flour and Milk.
1 & 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted to get rid of lumps. SIft INTO A SEPARATE BOWL
1/2 cup half-fat milk
Slowly add the sifted flour at the same time as pouring the milk to get an even effect.
Step 5: MIx Everything, and Add Coco Powder
4-5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
Step 6: Pour the Batter Into Silicone Cupcake Cups, and Put Them in the Oven for 15 Minutes
Step 7: Once Baked, Crumble the Cupcakes Into One Big Bowl. Crumble Into the Smallest Possible Pieces.
Big bowl to fit the baked cakes in
Fork / Potato masher / clean hands
Step 8: Here Is How We Decorated Them. Do the Following Steps to Decorate the Cakes As Shown on the Picture.
Yellow, Red, White, Black & Blue Fondant
Step 9: For Donald Duck's Hat, Use a Blue M&M and Glue It to Two Thin Black V-cut Stripes Using Icing
Icing / Food Glue / Anything edible and sticky that turns hard over a period of time
Step 10: For Minnie's Bow, Use an M&M, Chip Two Triangles Out Using a Knife, and Make the Dots Using White Frosting
Step 11: Mickey / Minnie Mouse
1. Wrap a cake ball in black fondant
2. Take two red M&Ms and press them into two black circles to make ears, then stick them onto the head with icing.
3. For Mimmie mouse, take the bow and stick it on top using icing.
4. Use icing to draw out the white parts of the face and the eyes
5. Take a brown M&M and sick it onto the icing as a nose.
Step 12: Donald Duck
1. Wrap a cake ball in white fondant
2. form two small dots with white fondant and stick them onto the cake ball with icing.
3. take a yellow M&M and stick it sideways into the cake ball to make a beak. Secure with frosting.
4. Take the bow and hat, and stick them on using icing.
Step 13: Piggy
1. Wrap a cake ball in pink fondant
2. take an M&M of any color and wrap it in pink fondant to make the snout. Make two small dents on it to make the nostrils and stick it on using icing.
3. Shape out two ears made of pink frosting, and secure them on the head using icing.
4. Use icing to make the eyes
Step 14: Dumbo the Elephant
1. Wrap a cake ball in blue fondant
2. shape a trunk using blue fondant and stick it on using icing
3. Take a yellow M&M and add some yellow fondant to one of the flat sides to make it look like a hat. Stick it on using icing.
4. Roll out two blue fondant ovals. Then, roll out two smaller ovals out of red fondant and place them over the blue ones. Bend them slightly and position them at the cake ball, sticking them on using icing.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.