Introduction: Display Temperature Using Intel Galileo
This application uses the temperature sensor and LCD RGB display from the Grove Starter Kit (Intel IoT Edition) to get and display the current room temperature. I used the Galileo Gen 2 board and the Arduino IDE to come up with the application using just a few lines of code. Pretty simple and ideal for a beginner like me!
What you need:
- Intel Galileo Gen 2 board
- Grove - Temperature sensor
- Grove - LCD RGB backlight display
- Connect the Grove - Temperature Sensor to the A0 port on the Base Shield
- Connect the Grove - LCD RGB backlight to the 12C port on the Base Shield
- Connect the Galileo Board to the a power supply of about 7 - 15V
- Upload the given code on your Arduino IDE
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.