It doesn't require much money (if any), but you need some basic soldering skills and electronics knowledge to finish it successfully...
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me!
Step 1: Getting the parts
- About 5 disposable cameras (used) with flash circuit (you can probably get them for free at your local photo-store if you ask nice)
- A soldering iron
- Some wire
- A plastic ballpoint-pen, ink tube removed so you only keep the hard outer plastic tube
- A light-switch
- Electrical insulation tape
- Plenty of enameled magnet wire (ca. 0,5mm diameter)
- Some soldering skills and some electronic knowledge