Step 1: Diy Tape Pencils
1. start by placing the end of your tape slanted 0n your pencil. (Picture: 3)
2. start to wrap your pencil in the tape. (Picture 4)
3. when you get to the end wrap your tape around the end and cut off. (Pictures 5 &6)
4. If you want to ensure that the tape doesn't unravel sharpen your pencil.!
Step 2: Decorated Notebook
WHAT YOU NEED: Notebook, tape, stickers, embellishments, etc.
1. Get notebook
2. Decorate the notebook.
Maybe this is the easiest....
Step 3: Make Your Own Stickers
Images (Drawn or printed)
Sticker maker or sticker sheets
1. get your image and place it on your machine or sticker sheet.
2. read instructions (sorry I can't help with this one I know there are many machines out there and many different ways to make stickers)
3. Make more