Introduction: Diy Birthday Card Card
Here i am sharing you super easy birthday card which you can make in no time. Happy crafting!!!
Step 1: You Will Need
Single hole punch
Step 2: For Flower Making
For paper daisy flower
- draw circles of different diameter on craft paper
-i made 3 different size circles i.e. 18cm , 16cm and 14cm in size respectively
-for perfect round shape you can use any round object ;)
- cut it carefully with scissors
- now fold it half and make semicircle
-again fold in half and make triangular shape
-now draw shape on it with pencil same i had draw in picture.
-cut it down and now you are having one layer of daisy
-done same with all size of circles.
Glue different size of circle together and glue rhinestone in centre .
you are done...
For fluffy daisy add more layers of different size of circles.
For this flower i have used 5 different layers:
Step 3: Different Colors of Daisy
For this birthday card
I made 3 colors of daisy
For remaining daisy follow the step 2.
Step 4: Glue It on Card
Now take cardstock of your desired size
And glue all the daisy flowers on it.
- for stems i used black sharpie and make dotted line
- draw leaf shape design on craft paper and cut it down
-glue it on stems
-your card is about to complete.
- use single hole punch make tiny round dot and glue on card randomly.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.